SAVE TO WIN
We’re excited to introduce a new Save to Win multi-state prize-linked savings program. We want to reward you for saving more of your hard-earned money. What better way than with more cash?
Save to Win rewards members for contributing to their own savings account. Just open a 12-month Save to Win share certificate with at least $25, and you’ll be entered to win monthly and quarterly prizes. In addition to gaining regular interest on your savings, each additional deposit of $25 gives you more chances to win! Members can earn up to 10 entries per month, so the more you save, the more chances you have to win. It’s a Win-Win, you could win up to $2,500, and all of the money that piles up in your Save to Win account is yours to keep along with the interest you earned! Leave it be and there will be no fees! :)
HOW IT WORKS:
1) Visit or call any Ironworkers branch to sign-up
2) Open a 12-month Save To Win savings account with at least $25. This is considered your first entry into the quarterly drawings
3) Keep making deposits into the Save To Win savings account during the 12-month term. Every $25 is another entry to win, earn up to 10 entries a month.
Save to Win Member Benefits:
- No cost to you
- Save more with automatic deposits
- Renews automatically every year to keep you saving
IT HELPS YOUR MONEY GROW
- Make $25 deposits, and all of the money that piles up in your Save to Win account is yours to keep along with the interest you earned
YOU COULD WIN BIG!
- Enter to win monthly and quarterly prizes ranging from $25 to $5,000
- Plus, you’re eligible for a $25 to $100 monthly kicker drawing from us!
- You not only get a chance at winning $5,000, but you walk away with the deposits you made over the year – plus interest. A definite win-win!
START SAVING TODAY!
Call us toll-free today at 1-877-769-4766 to visit a branch to get started.
*Must be a 18 years of age and a resident of Oregon or Washington. Must be new money to the CU.
Your money is safe and secure
All deposits are federally insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), a U.S. government agency. The NCUA is the federal agency that administers the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF).
The NCUSIF is a federal insurance fund backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. Government. Not one penny of insured savings has ever been lost by a member of a federally insured credit union. If you have more than $250,000 on
deposit at Pacific NW Federal Credit Union, ask us how you can maximize your coverage.