Coaching Our Youth
Coaching Our Youth (COY) is the Credit Union’s Youth Program designed to help your children receive a financial education and enjoy program incentives for achieving saving and learning goals.
- Youth Accounts Now Available! – Open an account for your son, daughter, grandchild, great grandchild, niece, or nephew.
- With a minimum deposit of $25, children under age 18 earn quarterly dividends and learn about the benefits of compounding dividends.
- Children age 16 and older can open a checking account with a Visa® debit card tied to their account (with a joint owner on the account over the age of 18). This account includes nationwide ATM access.
- The Credit Union will provide youth members with financial education materials, including online resources, to enhance membership with fun, learning activities.
- To open an account for a child under 18, bring a copy of the child’s Social Security card and a $25 opening deposit.
- Deposits are insured up to $250,000 per member by the National Credit Union Administration.